Westchester Warehouse.
  Cart.  View Cart | Login | My Account | Track Order | Shipping Info
To order by phone, please call us at 914-824-1400
53 Tarrytown Rd | White Plains | New York 10607
Store Hours: Mon - Sat 9a - 9p | Sun 12p - 7p
  New Wines   |   On Sale   |   Fine Wine   |   90+ Rated   |   Top 100   |   Free Shipping Items
    accessories    gift shop    wine classes    event calendar    resources      
search for wine by:
   Red Wines
   White Wines
   Sparkling Wines
   Organic Wines
   Kosher Wines
   Rose Wines
   Dessert Wines
   Fortified Wines
   Half Bottles
View All   
| More

Pied A Terre Cabernet Sauvignon (Upc)

Pied A Terre Cabernet Sauvignon (Upc) 2013
ITEM# 00298
On Sale $24.99
Buy Pied A Terre Cabernet Sauvignon (Upc)
22% discount on 12 bottles for $299.88
Buy Pied A Terre Cabernet Sauvignon (Upc)
Tasting notes
The wine has an inky purple color to the rim and anextraordinarily sweet, expansive nose of blueberries, licorice, acacia flowers, and creme de cassis with a hint of aromatic exotic spices. Lovely concentration, extraordinary purity, a multi-layered, a medium full-bodied palate, and a magnificent finish.

The 2010 Pied a Terre Cabernet Sauvignon is an intense, full-bodied and vibrant red wine. It displays both robust flavor and a fantastic acidity. The nose is full of eucalyptus, earth and red fruits - a combination of sour cherry and red licorice. Those flavors are also present on the palate yet complemented with hints of caramel, moss and cooking spices. The wine is bold and full of flavor, with great length and persistence on the palate. It can be enjoyed now or for the next 10 years.

There is roughly 22 percent new wood used, the rest are neutral barrels.

Drink it alone or pair it with rich meat dishes!

Wine maker notes
All of our efforts go into producing one wine: a high quality / value cabernet sauvignon: Pied a Terre. The emphasis throughout the process is on quality. We never sacrifice what we believe as we strive to produce the best wine we can, while maintaining its value proposition.

We farm our own grapes that account for 60 percent of the wine and carefully select the other wines which compose the remaining 40 percent of the blend. Our own fruit is carefully selected as the fruit matures. Within minutes of picking, the grapes are transported to the winery where the winery crew –including friends and family - make a final sort of the grapes. The berries are then fermented by Clay Mauritson, an incredibly talented wine maker. We are fortunate to be working with Clay as he combines years of experience honed at his family’s winery, the Mauritson Winery (where we make the wine), with unwavering integrity.

Again, the emphasis throughout the process is on quality. We produce Pied a Terre only in excellent vintages. We didn’t produce any wine in 2011 because the vintage didn’t produce grapes that met our standards; so enjoy the 2010 vintage as long as you can.

The winemaker for the 2010 vintage is Clay Mauritson, whose family has been growing grapes and making wine for seven generations.

Prices Displayed On This Website Are For Online Purchase Only.

Hours of Operation
Directions to our Store
Help Center - FAQ
Return & Exchange Policy
Shipping Information
Sales Tax
Order Status
Order History
Track Order
About the Warehouse
Terms of Sale
Discount Policy

Join us on Facebook
Private Tasting Events
Useful Links
Wine Ratings
©  2016  Westchester Wine Warehouse LLC. All right reserved. Powered by Beverage Media Group
In-store system powered by Vision
Privacy & Security Legal Notice Credit Card We Accept Authorize.Net Merchant - Click to Verify
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
American Express