You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase wine or spirits. By placing your order you have represented to Westchester Wine Warehouse LLC that you are at least 21 years old. All wines delivered must be received by an adult of legal drinking age. A picture ID is required along with your signature at the time of delivery.
We expect to ship your internet order within 1-2 business days. We will make every effort to ship your internet order as soon as possible. Even in New York State, we cannot guarantee guarantee next day delivery. Please call us at 914-824-1400 if you need to expedite your order.
If you need for us to ship your order in fewer than 2 business days, please contact us by email or phone at (914) 824-1400. You must confirm all Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air shipments by telephone if you need them shipped from our store in fewer than 1-2 business days
The largest package sizes allowed for shipping are:
- 7-12 bottles of Liter, 750mL (regular wine bottle), or 375mL (half-bottle) size.
- 5-6 bottles of Liter, 750 mL or 375 mL
- 4 bottles of Liter, 750 mL or 375 mL
- 3 bottles of Liter, 750 mL or 375 mL
- 2 bottles of Liter, 750 mL or 375 mL
- 1 bottle of Liter, 750 mL or 375 mL
- 6 bottles of 1.5L
- 1 bottle of 1.5L, 3L or 6L
Orders containing more bottles than listed above will be shipped in more than one package. We cannot mix Large Bottles with Small Bottles in any one package. Orders containing a mixture of Large and Small Bottles will be shipped in at least two packages.
FedEx Shipping Options:
- FedEx Ground - Delivered in 1 to 5 business days to most Continental US commerical addresses
- FedEx Ground Home Delivered in 1 to 5 business days to most Continental US residential addresses
- FedEx Ground Home Delivery Evening - Delivered in 1 to 5 business days to most Continental US residential addresses from 5pm to 8pm
- Standard Overnight, Priority Overnight & First Overnight - Delivered next business day morning or afternoon
- FedEx Second Day - Delivered in 2 business days to most areas
- FedEx Express Saver - Delivered in 3 business days to most areas
For All FedEx Orders:
- All FedEx orders must be shipped in FedEx approved packaging. We cannot ship wine in either the original cardboard or wooden cases. If you would like the original cases, they must be shipped separately, at an additional charge.
- FedEx picks up packages from our store Monday through Friday at approximately 5 PM. All items must be loaded into FedEx approved packaging before being shipped. Even orders such as Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air and Express Saver, confirmed by telephone, must be placed and confirmed before 3 PM to ensure that they are packed before FedEx picks up from our store.
- Our shipping & handling charges, including Ground, Ground Home Delivery, Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air and Express Saver, include insurance on your shipment.
- Shipping charges do not include Saturday delivery, which is an additional charge.
- Next Day Air orders shipped on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
- Second Day Air orders shipped on Thursday will be delivered on Monday.
- Second Day Air orders shipped on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
- There are times when we will be unable to ship due to adverse weather conditions in the New York area. We will not ship if the weather is too hot or too cold.
- We cannot be responsible for accurately judging weather conditions in other parts of the country.
For All Orders:
- A computer generated confirmation email will immediately acknowledge receipt of your order.
- While we make every effort to show accurate product listings on our website, Westchester Wine Warehouse is not responsible for typographical, pricing errors, and omissions. We will contact you by within 2 business days if there is any problem with your order.
- Please note that your shipping costs are estimated. If the actual costs differ from that shown online or in the confirmation email, we will contact you before processing the order.
- Our FedEx software is configured to have FedEx send you an email or email containing the the details of your shipment while in transit. This email is sent from FedEx, and includes your tracking number. If for some reason you do not receive this email, please feel free to contact us for this information. You may, however, want to check your spam filter first, in case the email is trapped there.
Many states restrict the shipment of wine. Please accept our apologies if we are unable to ship to your area. We cannot ship to the following states:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Vermont.
For more information on state laws concerning shipments of alcohol, visit: http://www.wineinstitute.org/shipwine