Westchester Wine Warehouse’s Cash Back for Charity Program
As part of Westchester Wine Warehouse’s commitment to its community and customers, we offer a Cash Back for Charity Program to assist its partner charities and non-profits in their fundraising for special events. Westchester Wine Warehouse will donate cash back to the partner charity in the amount of 1% of all sales generated by your members within 30 days prior to your special event.
All charities and non-profit organizations are eligible to become partners by first registering their event with us at least 60 days prior to your special event. This allows you, the charity/non-profit, to inform your members about Westchester Wine Warehouse’s Cash Back for Charity Program in your brochures, email blasts and other marketing efforts. We will provide you with an electronic version of our logo to be used in your online and print marketing materials.
Your members will have a period of 30 days prior to your event to register themselves as customers and their purchases at Westchester Wine Warehouse. They continue to receive the outstanding service, selection and prices that we offer including all discounts for wines, spirits and accessories. All in-store purchases are eligible. Orders placed on our website are ineligible for this program because we currently do not have the ability to attach a particular customer or sale to your partner charity. At the end of the 30 day period, we will total the sales that your members generated and present a check from Westchester Wine Warehouse to the charity and/or non-profit organization at your event in the amount of 1% of all sales generated by your members within 30 days prior to your special event.
Here’s step-by-step how it works:
1. for example, your fundraising event is scheduled on July 1, 2012
2. you register the partner charity/non-profit with us by May 1, 2012 (60 days prior to the event); we set you up as a partner within our in-store system to track the sales that your members generate with us 30 days prior to the event
3. you market our Cash Back for Charity Program along with all of your marketing efforts to your members; the better job you do in marketing and promoting our program and the more sales your members generate, the more Cash Back for your charity
4. your members come into the store to register themselves as our customers; customers can only participate in one Cash Back for Charity Program at a time; any sales they register within 30 days of the event are recorded through our in-store system; all individual and corporate sales are eligible
5. at the end of the 30 days and one day prior to your event, we total all of the sales from your members for that 30-day period and issue a check for 1% of the total to the partner charity/non-profit; the check is presented by a member of our staff at your event
6. if you have 200 members and each member spends an average of $150 per week in our store, thus generating total sales of $130,000, the cash back to the partner charity/non-profit is $1,300.
If you wish to participate in our Cash Back for Charity Program, please contact Sunil at (914) 824-1400 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please indicate “Cash Back for Charity Program” in the subject line.